Purchasing Support Officer - Enfield - 3 month - £15.00 per hour (inside IR35, Umbrella) - start date August.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Support Officer in Enfield to provide support within the Exchequer Services for the P2P service, ensuring that the P2P systems are maintained and support to users is provided, to ensure the client can purchase and pay suppliers..
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Deliver an effective, efficient and customer focused service in line with Corporate Policies and within national and local legislative requirements.
- Provide high quality and comprehensive technical and administrative customer focussed support to a team or service, in relation to any of the functions undertaken.
- Deliver a flexible, positive and responsive service that meets customer demands which may include working extended or flexible hours or working off-site.
- To keep up to date with developments and practices in the service.
- To provide holistic and integrated purchasing solutions for the Exchequer Services. The role is responsible for supporting the client in the effective, efficient value for money purchasing of goods and services and supports the delivery of financial efficiencies.
- To work as part of the Exchequer Services to deliver purchasing support and purchase order governance. Ensuring compliance to audit regulations and Financial regulations. Maintain purchasing systems and processes within Exchequer Services.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
- Demonstrate the ability to use purchasing systems and asset management systems such as SAP/Neptune.
- To demonstrate a good understanding of financial processes and systems.
- To have a good knowledge of procurement. purchasing and supply.
- To be able to analyse data and figures.
35 hours per week. Full time, Monday - Friday
Additional checks will be required on application.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.