Harvey Jones have hand built more than 15,000 bespoke kitchens and know exactly what it takes to deliver furniture that our clients are proud to use and have in their homes. We craft our kitchens in five simple, beautifully made designs. They are built to last using traditional construction techniques, and each design can be customised and personalised to our clients’ exact needs and tastes. With 32 showrooms across the UK, our award-winning ranges and projects are regularly featured across magazines, newspapers and design websites.
- Lead, train and motivate all staff (Sales Designers and Administrators) within the Region’s showrooms.
- Ensure all sales (orders) and despatch (deliveries) targets are achieved.
- Monitor the sales and margin performance of each Sales Designer (SD) and ensure that individual targets are met.
- Ensure all orders are managed professionally according to company standards.
- Ensure SDs and Showroom Administration Managers (SAMs) are following company procedures by managing their orderbooks to drive:
- Maximise the region’s Gross Profit contribution by ensuring SDs and SAMs follow company processes and training to build order values, maximise margins on goods & services sold and minimise errors and unnecessary costs.
- Ensure all installed kitchens are ‘signed-off’ within company standards.
- Maintain ongoing records of Regional and Individual performance against KPIs and training & development activity.
- Work closely with the Training Department to promote and support conformity to company standards and procedures.
- Provide optimal sales cover for each showroom.
- Liaise with customers and sub-contractors in a professional manner according to company standards.
- Ensure that customer complaints are dealt with professionally as per the company procedures.
- Ensure all administration systems and procedures are properly executed in the showrooms.
- Ensure appropriate showroom standards are maintained.
- Ensure appropriate brand standards are maintained.
- Recruit new Showroom staff when required.
- Conduct regular appraisals and performance reviews with SDs and SAMs as per company policy.
- Implement development plans, where appropriate, with SDs and SAMs.
- Provide Regional sales reports to Head Office as required.
- Provide ad hoc reports as required and directed by the Sales Director in a timely manner.
- Organise regional meetings and events as and when required
We are looking for a high calibre individual, with previous relevant sales management experience, ideally within the home improvement sector. You will have proven sales record and be able to demonstrate success in mentoring and/or training teams. This role is an excellent opportunity for an established showroom/store manager wanting to take the next career step. Other attributes will include:
- Experience of working to targets and KPIs and be a natural leader with the ability to manage and motivate large groups of sales people.
- Have a self-driven approach, performing best in a highly targeted environment, striving to exceed and challenge personal and team achievements.
- Empathetic in approach with the ability to understand and maximise upon an individual's key strengths.
- A proven track record of sales against target, through the effective management of a sales team.
- Solid commercial skills and decision-making.
- A strong problem solver who can think outside the box to create solutions.
- Confident working with and interpreting data.
- Well presented, articulate and confident, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A ‘role-model’ attitude
- Have a full driving licence and own transport methods.
- £40k basic salary plus quarterly bonus OTE of £60k but commission is uncapped
- Paid eye tests
- Pension scheme
- Regional team outings
- Full training and access to free ongoing development courses
- Day of on your birthday
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Laptop and phone
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.