Zachary Daniels is working together with a luxury retailer to recruit a Luxury Watch and Jewellery Sales Consultant for an amazing boutique who are performing really well. We are looking to recruit a Jewellery or Watch Sales Specialist who can work in a luxury retail sales store and contribute to its success and growth. The successful people will work with an amazing range of luxury watches and luxury jewellery products.
As a Luxury Watch or Jewellery Sales Consultant, you will deliver an outstanding service to high value guests and be able to consistently achieve sales targets. The unique nature of our client's boutique means you have a realistic opportunity to deliver an amazing experience for guests. Our client can provide outstanding product training and development, but we need the passion, commitment and drive from you.
If you have experience of working in and succeeding in a Luxury Watch environment or a premium jewellery store, then this challenge will be perfect for you! You will work with a truly unique range of products and sell items that customers really want.
Key skills and experiences required as a Watch and Jewellery Sales Consultant:
- Retail sales experience within a luxury, premium retail store
- Strong watch sales experience or an affinity with Luxury watches
- Provide an amazing 1-2-1 service to guests
- Work with VIP clients
- Manage, attend and be involved with clientelling and luxury events
- Have the ability to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Confident, personable and service focused
- A professional, positive approach at all times
- Motivated to deliver all service and sales targets
- Able to deliver an outstanding and personal service to customers
Working for an amazing company, you will be able to sell a fantastic product and work in a unique environment. Being exposed to the pace and excitement of this boutique will really help you move your career forward.
As a Retail Sales Consultant you will have an uncapped commission structure, the highest performers earn in excess of £40-45,000 You will have a basic salary of circa £24-30k and be paid commission on top of that on a monthly basis based on your performance.
Our client can offer genuine career progression, you can be a top sales consultant or progression to management - with hard work and success, the choice is yours!