Are you looking for your next retail management opportunity? Can you engage your team and drive service to market-leading standards? Do you want to join a business that has performed exceptionally well over the previous months and is now looking to grow further throughout 2020 and into 2021? If so, please read on!
Our client is a giant within their sector and with plans for growth and progression this is an exciting time to be part of their business. As a Concession Manager, not only will you have the chance to make an impact within this brand but also the opportunity to grow and progress your career. This will be a new concession for this particular retailer in Bristol.
To be our clients new Concession Manager, you will be a hands on, commercial and results driven Manager who has a passion for coaching and developing your teams, combined with a passion for delivering world class customer service.
As a Concession Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards
- Developing a strong relationship with the host store
- Delivering sales and ensuring site profitability
- Training, coaching and developing your team
- Maintaining company and brand standards as well as adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Achieving store and company key performance indicators
- Keeping up to date with current trends, including competitor analysis
Our client's role is the ideal next challenge for a customer service centric and commercial Manager. You will need to have operated at an Assistant, Concession or Store Manager level to be considered for this particular appointment.
The salary on offer for this appointment is up to £37,500 per annum dependent upon experience plus bonus which is currently being earned, 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays, private dental/healthcare and optical cover as well as staff discount and various other benefits.
Zachary Daniels specialises within retail recruitment.