We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a fantastic, well known retailer who are enjoying a sustained period of growth and success. We have an exciting opportunity to join the retailer as a Store Manager in a large format store where you will have a direct impact on the business and its future direction.
The role of a Store Manager is diverse, challenging, rewarding and hugely enjoyable; this really is a role that lets you use your retail skills and experience. Working for one of the largest and most successful retailers in the UK, the long-term career prospects are amazing.
As a Store Manager you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities as a Store Manager:
- Lead a large team to achieve the highest levels
- Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
- Make commercial decisions that benefit the store
- Manage the performance of the management staff and all sales assistants
- Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews
- Operationally strong with a focus on delivery and productivity
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Recruit, induct and train a team to focus on sales and adding value to the sales process
- Commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Incentives staff to achieve targets and KPI's
As a Store Manager you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work with your Area Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required.
The role of a Store Manager is an exciting challenge; the role gives you the chance to continue your career development with a retailer who can offer genuine progression, career growth and personal development. If you are seeking a role that offers a challenge, a change to work with amazing products and the opportunity to enjoy what you do!
Our client has a starting salary between £35-40k with bonuses- earning potential over £45k is realistic. You will receive a number of other benefits that include a clothing allowance, healthcare, generous holidays and genuine career progression
Contact Zachary Daniels for an immediate interview.