Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting our new clients in their search for additional team members to join their rapidly growing success story....
In this Instance we are seeking a Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Self Starter with the energy and the creativity to drive the Recruitment of Trade Customers and the promotion of our Clients Growth plans from Online to Bricks and Mortar operations for which the growth of Trade Customers will be a key component.
Our Client is one of the UK's leading flooring retailers. After starting out online several years ago, they have grown very quickly and are now opening stores across the UK for the public and trade customers to view and purchase their comprehensive range of Flooring products. They aim to open a further 8 stores throughout the remainder of 2020 and a further 15-20 stores each year thereafter.
As part of their expansion, they are now looking to roll out a new trade programme across the business. Strong communication skills and an ability to build relationships with traders and floor fitters will be key to success in this role.
The role will be field based and will involve frequent, weekly travel across our North Region (North West, North East, Yorkshire, Scotland) as you work in specified areas to find new traders, set up appointments and get them signed up to our referral scheme.
This is a huge opportunity to take on a new, exciting role in a rapidly growing business.
- Award winning online and offline retailer
- 250+ members of staff and growing
- Our own delivery network across the UK, 9 depots and 80+ vehicles
- Over 200,000 sq ft of warehousing
- Huge room for progression within the business for ambitious and dedicated staff
- Large store expansion plan 2021
The Job Role:
- Signing up carpet fitters, joiners and other traders to our trade referral scheme across the North Region.
- Working closely with store staff to ensure accounts are managed effectively.
- Working closely with traders and building close relationships of loyalty and trust.
- Continuously seeking out new opportunities to get new traders on board.
- Running and maintaining reports showing conversion of referrals and success.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Retail Officer.
- Experience within a similar role is vital
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, especially with the trade
- Driven not only to achieve targets but to exceed them
- Account management experience
- Hardworking and willing to do any task
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence
- Attractive Salary- Plus bonus (Basic £35,000 - OTE £40,000 - £50,000)
- Company Car, Mobile and Laptop
- 5% Pension Contribution from company
- 30 Days Holiday
- Contractual Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Package
- Company Loyalty Scheme
For Immediate Consideration for this exciting opportunity please follow the Apply Here Link on this page, upload your CV and we will be in touch to discuss the role and your application.
To discuss the role ahead of an application call Justin Kelly on (phone number removed).
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry,