7.5 Tonne Delivery Driver
Robertson Recruitment are seeking an experienced 7.5 tonne multi drop driver for a well established and successful distribution company that prides itself on exceptional customer service and industry leading reputation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an already established driver to work within a growing and thriving business and be rewarded for their hard work.
- Delivering home furnishings around the East Midlands area (some out of area).
- Loading and unloading vehicles in an organised and methodical manner.
- Able to complete between circa 25 drops daily.
- Communicating with customers.
- Working as part of a two man team.
- Meeting deadlines and time keeping.
- Working within the health and safety guidelines.
Key skills and experience:
- 7.5 tonne Licence.
- Digital Tachograph driver cards.
- An in date and valid CPC qualification.
- Able to work in a professional and polite manner.
- Previous experience with in a customer focused environment will be advantageous.
- Physically fit and able to lift.
- Installation of white / brown goods highly advantageous.
- Competitive pay rates.
- New vehicles.
- Staff Discounts.
- Close to City Centre.
- Day shifts only.
- Prestigious Company with generous benefits package such as profit share.
Our client is looking for a polite well-mannered and well-presented individual to work with in their fantastic team. If you want to work within a fast growing company and be reworded for your hard work please don't hesitate to enquire today.
Click the link and apply today.
*** Nottingham, 7.5t, 7.5 tonne, CPC, Tacho, NG4, NG5, NG6, NG7, Customer Service, Gedling, Carlton, Arnold, Sherwood ***