The position of Home Consultant in Bristol has just been released by this rapidly growing home furnishing retailer, this top rated Retailer has made a real change in the marketplace and is eager to see candidates who have a passion for retail and sales.
This is a great role working in a mobile show room where you have the ability to earn generous commissions on top of the very attractive salary.
Your previous experience will ideally have come from within a sales orientated background although sector is not important.
About the role
* This role is not a pressurised sales environment, this is a consultative role where you will be expected to listen to the customer and advise them on the best solution for their needs before selling
* The customer is key in this role, hence the need for a delicate and understanding individual who is able to connect with their customer to make them feel relaxed and reassured.
* In this interesting and varied role you will be conducting everything from help and advice for customers to helping liaise with big trade accounts
* Plan your routes daily to make the most of your time with customers.
* To provide clear feedback to internal stakeholders around pricing, marketing and stock issues/range.
* The ability to bring a concept or design to life and paint a picture for the customer, any interior design or CAD work would definitely be an advantage.
* Full driving licence is essential for the role, however transport is provided
What's in it for you?
* A salary of up to £18k with a generous bonus & Commission scheme OTE £30-35k
* Lots of employee benefits
* The chance to work in a business that actively develops its employee's
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply without delay with CV