Zachary Daniels are proud to be partnered with a trusted and credible client operating in a market with expected growth of 6% in the next financial year. Based in the East Midlands, we are looking to appoint a Head of Product to join the team.
As Head of Product for our client based in the East Midlands, you will be tasked with leading a team to implement and deliver a well thought out product strategy.
Applying a balanced focus across both the product and commercials, you will be responsible for your own P&L and day to day responsibilities will include:
- Lead, coach and inspire a high performing product team
- Create, implement and review a market leading strategy that enables the business to both react to the market, whilst getting ahead of the competition in a well planned manner
- Review pricing and ranging regularly
- Keep close to the market to identify trends and create a strategy to deliver highly commercial and desirable ranges
- Work closely with Retail, Marketing, Digital and Supply Chain to meet deadlines and ensure a collaborative approach
- Create a true brand identity through well planned and executed ranges
- Source and negotiate both domestically and from the Far East
- You will be a data driven and product person
- A mix of FMCG and GM experience is desirable
- Exceptional relationship skills with the ability to quickly build and further maintain strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Great presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience leading a high performing buying team
- A hands on approach balanced with applying a strategic view
- A visible team player with a strong work ethic
- A calm head, a curious eye and a love of building credible and commercial ranges
- A people's person who can bring out the best in others!
- A minimum of 5 years retail buying experience at a similar level
To find out more or be considered for this, please apply now!