Enjoy delivering great Customer Service?
Enjoy supporting friends and family on their new phones or with new technology?
Then our Customer Service Expert position may be the perfect fit.
Our Client are a Mobile Technology Company and they are on a mission, to bring technology to everybody and together with their partners they provide bespoke support to customers in a unique way. When buying their products online each customer can request a visit from a Customer Service Expert so when their product arrives it does so with knowledge and compassion giving them the best start with their technology in the comfort of their own home.
Working in this role...
You will get to connect with new people every day engaging with customers in the community.
You'll be supported by your team and share your ideas with colleagues.
You'll get to learn and understand lots of new technology which you'll pass onto customers.
Your key responsibilities
- Elevating the customer experience and offer solutions during every visit.
- Demonstrate kindness and share your product knowledge with each customer.
- Build trust and connect with your fellow teammates.
Our client are looking for people who can bring passion, curiosity and energy to their work! Maybe you don't know all about the latest top tech, that's not a concern as their brilliant training will quickly get you up to speed with everything you would need to know.
What Enjoy are looking for from you:
- Ability to build rapport with customers quickly.
- Able to work effectively to goals and targets.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Responsive and understanding to a customer's needs in order to make recommendations.
What you'll get from working with Enjoy:
Location: Bristol (Base Location within BS16 Area)
Benefits: 28 Days annual leave including bank holidays, Life assurance 4x basic salary, Private Medical Insurance, free snacks and drinks at your main location and uniform.
Working Hours: A permanent role working 4-day weeks (flexibility needed to work some evenings/weekends)
Training: Full extensive training once you start with continuous training and development throughout your career.
Equipment: Company uniform (t-shirt and jacket), your Enjoy phone, as well as a fully prepped and maintained vehicle for each shift you work.
Support: The Head Office support team are there for you each and every day to provide guidance and safety, based in HQ they are always one click away.
As part of the application process we will complete the below checks:
- An online DVLA check to confirm you have a Full UK manual driving licence with no more than 3 points.
- A basic DBS/Disclosure Scotland Check
- An online Right to Work check
Offers are subject to DBS, DVLA and reference checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and should you require any support regarding your application please do not hesitate to contact us at .