Based in Severn Beach
45 hour contract - 5 over 8 shift pattern
Salary: £28,500 per annum
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
Join us as a Delivery and Install Driver and do much more than drive. Bring the best products to our customers and transform their lives with technology that makes life easier. From delivering and installing washing machines, to fridge freezers or the latest 3D TV, everything you do will be enhancing our customers’ experiences.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
* Lifting heavy items and completing a multi-drop driving role
* Ensuring the right products get to the right places at the right time
* Installing a range of different products for our customers
* Making every customer encounter memorable
Yes, you’ll need to love driving and being on the road, but you’ll need to love helping customers too. We’ll also help you get to that point with our structured Induction where you will receive full training on any skills you'll need for the job.
You will need:
* A full Class C1 UK/EA licence with no more than 6 penalty points
* CPC card (and Ideally) Tachograph card
* A passion for delivering great customer service
* The ability to handle heavy stock
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
* Discounts across big brand names in retail, travel and cinema
* Store discounts in our Currys PC World, Dixons Travel and Carphone Warehouse sites
* Performance related bonus
* Pension scheme
* 6 weeks of annual leave (Inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.