General Manager - Leeds
We require an enthusiastic General Manager to deliver exceptional care, leadership and support to our employees, clients and their fast paced centre in the heart of Leeds.
This business is rapidly growing, has a thriving team in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built centre with an interesting and diverse case-load.
They truly care about all their team members and the clients they look after and want to give more people access to high quality care by being affordable and convenient for customers, whilst not compromising on standards.
- Up to 45k (dependent on experience);
- Competitive holiday allowance;
- Life Insurance;
- Income Protection;
- Leadership & Coaching Support;
- Day off for your birthday
- Discount across the business
Who we need?
An enthusiastic and commercial manager who is able to deliver profitable growth through an engaged team, embedded work flows and a whole clinic-focus on exceptional client interaction. You must have excellent leadership, business and management skills.
- Responsible for the operational effectiveness of the centre with a major focus on workflows, efficiency, and productivity whilst maintaining clinical & customer excellence and team morale;
- Maximise the commercial performance of the centre by monitoring KPI's such as client spend and payroll costs;
- Drill into the key drivers of performance to identify and pursue opportunities to improve revenue;
- Be able to organise and prioritise workflow and delegate where appropriate
- Overseeing all the HR and Health and Safety
- Lead from the front by fostering internal collaboration;
- Work in partnership with with others, to act as a unified team that achieves success together;
- Lead the centre team to deliver a consistently exceptional client experience at every stage;
- Be able to deliver this through exacting standards, effective resource planning and well embedded, seamless workflows that facilitate genuine client care and empathy;
- Be able to demonstrate an adaptive and inspiring leadership style that engages different individuals/ roles within the team and values diversity.