We are currently recruiting for a General Store Manager for a high-profile luxury Watch & Jewellery showroom in central London. This role is extremely high profile and the successful candidate will be working in a fantastic position, which will elevate your career. We have an exciting opportunity to join the retailer as a General Store Manager in Central London and have a direct impact on the business and its future direction.
The role of a General Manager is diverse, challenging, rewarding and hugely enjoyable; this really is a role that lets you use your luxury retail skills and experience. Working for one of the most successful retailers in the UK, the long-term career prospects are amazing.
It is important that you are able to utilise your network of contacts to succeed, have access to some of the best products in the luxury jewellery and watch market will provide an amazing challenge.
What we want in our new General Store Manager:
- Lead a large team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Experience of working with leading luxury watch brands
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Provide a unique service to high value clients and customers
- Must be commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Drive and manage CRM activity
- Undertake specialist service for high value clientele
- Engage with exclusive customers for VIP events and specialist services
- Utilise your Business Development teams to achieve results in key markets
- Manage the performance of the management staff and all sales consultants
- Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews
- Incentives staff to achieve targets and KPI's
As a General Store Manager, you will be a credible presence in your luxury store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work with your Area Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required. With a background in the luxury market, we are seeking an established Store Director/General Manager/Store Manager who can succeed in an extremely competitive premium environment.
Our client has a supportive and open culture, they want people to enjoy what they do and have a consistent track record of delivery. We want a General Store Manager who is truly passionate about luxury retail, a Manager who is passionate about their store and will work hard to constantly achieve the required levels of success.
Apply now for an immediate interview.