This well-established & growing organisation in Liverpool are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join the organisation due to a restructure.
Reporting to an impressive Group Financial Controller in a role that offers autonomy & growth, your core duties will include;
- Full management of month and year end deadlines including P&L, balance sheet reporting, and ad hoc KPIs.
- Managing a growing junior finance team, developing processes and new ways of working
- Consolidation of weekly flash forecast for Retail business.
- Support and preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Management of Head Office costs including overhead commercial analysis for Director group
- Local statutory compliance - VAT, intrastat
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Lead the centralisation of transactional accounts payable process
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA Qualified Accountant with significant post-qualified experience
- Financial Controller with experience of managing disparate a varied teams
- Energetic and have the ability to be flexible in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience of multi-location businesses.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong management skills with an ability to develop junior staff.
- Ability to manage large quantities of data.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate technical matters to non-finance employees.
- Strong organisation skills.
This a a fantastic opportunity for any Financial Controller in Liverpool looking for the opportunity to join a rapidly growing business that can offer genuine opportunities for long term progression & the autonomy to establish your own ways of working within the wider finance function