Job Role: Warehouse Assistant
Pay rate: £18k
Hours: Monday - Friday 8-5.30
Harper Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a well-established thriving family business based in Loughborough.
As the Warehouse Assistant you will be joining a fun and friendly team to assist with daily activities for the busy trade counter and warehouse.
What will the role involve?
- Providing an excellent customer support to trade counter customers
- Picking, packing and store goods accurately and effectively
- Load and unload vehicles
- Operating a forklift
- Goods in and out
- Stock control
- Warehouse duties, preparing orders for dispatch
- Providing administration support to department -sending out order acknowledgements
- Ensure all aspects of health & safety are adhered to at all times
Who are we looking for?
- 1+ years' experience within warehousing/logistics or logistics
- A forklift licence would be advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Our client offers an attractive benefits package and genuine career progression, submit your CV today to apply!
If you feel you meet all the required specification please submit you CV today for our team to review. Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the futu