£28000/annum Uncapped commission + relocation ++
Do you want to be responsible for growing sales by finding new people & places to stock Games Workshop's products in German speaking countries?
Are you excited by finding and talking to small business owners and learning how Games Workshop can help them make more money? Is listening, learning and understanding each person’s individual circumstance important to you?
In this role you will be:
- Cold calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores or book stores), and quickly attract their interest
- Asking the right questions to find out about their business and what is important for them
- Convincing them to stock and sell our products
- Build strong relationships to help you overcome sales objections
- Identifying opportunities to close sales and generate new business
- Generating your own leads
- You will be responsible for making sure every new business you open is prepared for a long lasting relationship with Games Workshop
- Working to achieve set targets and KPI’s
We know that making that 50th phone call at the end of a long day of rejection just as good as the first is the real challenge in this job. Success in this job relies on staying cheerful and confident in the face of rejection, and above all never slackening the pace. Doing this consistently is tough, and only those people who enjoy this kind of challenge will be successful.
The ideal candidate will:
- Refuse to give up and not take “no” as an answer, whatever the circumstances
- Quickly catch people’s attention, engage them in conversation and build trust and rapport
- Be able to understand situations, to obtain relevant information and to use all that to their advantage
- Be able to persuade someone to take actions or to change their mind
- Be a proactive sales driven individual who thrives on success and meeting/exceeding targets
- Not be afraid at all of failure or rejection and be able to quickly bounce back in the face of them
- Be able to overcome obstacles and learn from mistakes without finding excuses. Always put the needs of the company first
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Language ability: Fluency in German plus a good level of English is essential for this job.