For over 50 years – Company Shop has evolved to be the pre-eminent commercial re-distributor of food and household products in the UK – and is a trusted partner to some of the best known and respected retailers, manufacturers, food service and logistics providers in the country.
The Opportunity:We are inviting interest from accomplished, forward thinking – high integrity managers to head up and lead operations at their Corby, Northamptonshire store.
The role of Store Manager is a diverse, fast moving, challenging, fulfilling and rewarding role. You will have full ownership of all day to day and end to end store operations.The full detail of the responsibilities are set out in the job definition which will be shared with those assessed to be strong candidates for the role. A few examples of what the duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures.
- Drive sales through excellent merchandising and product availability; driving performance of other colleagues in this area through coaching and thereby; achieve KPI’s and targets as agreed
- Improving the management capability of the team, coach all colleagues to provide excellent customer service; lead by example
- Assist in the delivery of budgets and improving financial performance
- Nurture a culture of innovation and improvement to drive positive performance
- All stock and inventory management.
- Undertake quality reviews
- Responsibility for all HR activities/issues within the store
- Overseeing pricing, merchandising and legal compliance with Food Safety controls
- Regular review of colleague hours ensuring the right hours are in place to effectively
- Be the main gatekeeper and ambassador for the store
- £40,000 per annum
- Annual bonus (based on overall company performance)
- Death in service
- Employee benefits – via Perkbox
- Company Shop membership for friends and family
Values, Culture and Integrity:The success of Company Shop has been built on values, culture and integrity.The business is focused and committed to ensuring that those joining the organisation share are aligned on shared values, ethics and guiding principles.Genuine career defining opportunities are rare – don’t miss this one.Shortlisted candidates will be invited to progress their applications via our unique online talent management platform ‘i-intro’.
Applications:Applications can be sent via this job site OR the Cubed Resourcing Website using an up to date CV