Position: Showroom Manager
Salary: £25,945.94 Basic Salary + Excellent Commission and Contractual Contributory Pension, Exceptional training and Development
Become part of a prestigious Group that has gone from strength to strength to become a true market leader and the natural choice for discerning clients. They produce furniture of exceptional quality – all made in their own factory in the UK – and have strong partnerships with the best of the Appliance brands. Their advanced systems allow them to offer an unusually high standard of bespoke design to ensure that every client they see can be offered the best possible solution.
Their commitment to further investment means they now have an opportunity for an experienced Showroom Manager to join them in Edinburgh. You will be joining a company with strong values, one which genuinely respects its people and rewards them with uncapped commission. You will benefit from their national advertising and gain access to their enviable database of quality leads. Full training and ongoing design and management support are provided to ensure that every Showroom Manager achieves maximum success.
The Role: Showroom Manager
- To demonstrate beautiful kitchen products and to answer questions from prospective clients. You will also be trained to ask these people the right questions to help them organise their thoughts before meeting a Designer;
- Support the designers with their client presentations and paperwork;
- Report to the Sales Manager on a weekly basis with the showroom orders activity;
- Work closely with the marketing team both to organise local events and to record and measure all showroom statistics, such as footfall.
The Candidate: Showroom Manager
- Articulate, diligent and flexible individual who has a strong track record in a retail or showroom environment;
- Experience of dealing with discerning clients;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Impeccable personal appearance;
- Personable, friendly and confident with a can do attitude;
- IT literate with experience using Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
If you are excited by this opportunity and feel you have the experience and attitude to become part of our clients team then please get in contact with Gemma Creasey at Oval Deene, or apply online.