Our client is already being endorsed by some of the world's most recognisable and most successful sports stars. Coupled with this star studded support the product itself is superb and the demand for it is growing exponentially week by week. Even through a pandemic our client has been able to continue their impressive growth pattern.
The role it self will be titled eCommerce Merchandiser. The responsibilities and needs for this role are highlighted below:
- Working within a newly formed trading team, this role is responsible for the day-to-day trading of the global websites, driving KPIs to increase performance and accelerate global eCommerce growth.
- Monitoring key trading tasks such as stock management, fragmentation and product returns, liaising closely with merchandising, operations and customer services teams to improve efficiencies, trade and the customer experience
- Arranging new product uploads, category builds, product detail maintenance and promotional activities
- Liaising with various teams for regular and adhoc CMS tasks and initiatives.
- Key stakeholder in UAT site testing for development projects and regular site walks to ensure 100% accuracy at all times.
- Collaborating with the eCommerce team for onsite optimisations such as product recommendations, upselling/cross-selling opportunities, search improvements.
- Assisting with the day-to-day coordination of eCommerce marketplace activities, e.g. Mr Porter, Matches Fashion Selfridges, product uploads, reporting, organising stock transfers.
- Reporting on eCommerce trade performance including KPIs, providing data driven insight and conducting deep dives where needed to better understand shopping behaviours and trends.
- Experience of an ecommerce platform - Shopify Plus.
- Demonstrable ecommerce experience from a retail brand, preferably luxury or premium retail in a global capacity.
- 1 years experience in similar role
- Experience of any analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- An understanding of ecommerce UX, content and development projects, and intuitive knowledge of how users interact and shop in a digital environment
- Excellent ability to analyse data and propose commercial objectives.
I can't stress enough how impressive this product and this business is. They have incredibly exciting projects on the horizon and the business itself is in a very strong cash position to continue this exciting growth phase.