Financial Controller with experience working in manufacting / consumer goods industry is required by Logic Engagements to work for our client a market leading client based in North West London.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Being responsible for the financial reporting and planning.
- Preparing financial statements and year-end accounts
- Supporting the business with management information and reports to help drive productivity and profitability
- Management accounts preparation
- Manage the audit process and dealing with any queries
In order to be successful for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the below experience:
- Previous experience working in a finance control / accounting role within a consumer goods / manufacturing company
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Strong reporting experience
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry renowned company. To apply for this role please send in your CV in the first instance and you will be contact with further information.