Retail and Bar Work Experience? Need a Change? No Experience Needed
Location: Canary Wharf
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Retail and Bar Work Experience? No Experience Needed
Are you looking to change career from retail and bar work and put your retail or bar staff skills to use in a fun, dynamic sales and marketing office?
Are you looking to work alongside energetic, positive and ambitious people?
We are currently on the lookout for career minded, ambitious individuals who come from a retail and bar work background who are excited about the opportunity to further their career in the sales and marketing industry.
We currently have 10 Immediate Start openings in our Sales and Marketing division.
Having experience is NOT a problem for us as we take great pride in developing people from scratch to become industry experts of the future.
Ideal candidate must be over the age of 18, have a smart and professional image and somebody that genuinely has a passion for working with people.
We invest and take great pride in developing our people. So go on start your career in a company that invests in you. You will join one of Canary Wharf's most established but fun and vibrant Marketing and Sales teams.
This role is fast paced and varied. We are a small business but have huge goals so we need individuals who are dynamic/fun with a go getter attitude.
At Regardless Marketing in Canary Wharf, we've recently acquired a new sales client in the charity industry. We're looking for people with a passion for customer service, sales and marketing to represent our client to the public face-to-face. As a number of our campaigns continue to grow, we are looking to fill sales and marketing positions suitable for all backgrounds especially from retail, bar work and customer service sector.
The Role Will Involve:
· Talking to customers about the brands we work with to promote and sell their products/services.
· Crafting and tailoring the perfect presentations to maximise yours and team sales.
· Working part of a team to maximise targets with exciting incentives and bonuses.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Great attitude/ Positive outlook
• Desire to be recognized for your achievements
• Team-oriented and driven to achieve goals
• Willingness to be trained in all our customer service, sales and marketing program.
• Previous retail, bar, customer service or telesales experience ideal but not essential
Our company offers, for the successful individuals:
• Ongoing sales, marketing and product training provided
• Development through our sales, marketing and business training program
• Sales and marketing incentives provided
• National and International travel opportunities
• Energetic and fun atmosphere
SEND YOUR CV TODAY FOR CONSIDERATION! Please note this opening is not based in a retail/bar/restaurant environment - we seek candidates with previous customer service/ sales/marketing or retail skills.
As we are looking for an immediate start we will contact successful applicants on a first come, first serve basis. Earnings are based on entirely uncapped commission, with the opportunity to earn on average £350-£650 a week. All earnings are paid weekly - with first pay within 3 weeks of starting - based entirely on completed sales. These roles are not 100% office based, they involve contacting potential customers, face to face sales. Please also note, our interview process involves a day spent, unpaid, shadowing one of our current sales team. This role is of self-employed nature, promoting an external client, so Right to Work in UK is required.