Sales and Promotions Assistant - Nottingham City Centre
Are you looking a fresh, exciting new role?
Do you look forward to a week where no two days are never the same?
Your friends all know you as the life and soul of the party?
Then joining Nonpareil Associates as a Sales and Promotions Assistant might be the perfect move for you!
Just like our namesake, Nonpareil Associates is unrivalled. We’re a direct marketing agency with a unique vision, and we want to bring vibrancy and excitement back into face-to-face marketing. We understand that modern customers value honesty and personalisation, so that’s where we step in.
We're looking for a Sales and Promotions Assistant to become trusted business partners and to gain an in-depth understand of not only how we market for our clients but how we will surpass our clients expectations. It will become your passion to nuture our long-term professional relationship and to help our clients grow.
In return for your hard work, here at Nonpareil we help all of our team grow professionally and personally, as we only promote from within we are always looking out for the ambitious candidates seeking to progress.
The Role of Sales and Promotions Assistant
- Utilise your unique personality during in-person promotions to promote our client's brand at our live events, business to business campaigns, residential campaigns within the community, shopping centres or exhibitions
- You'll be creative towards problem solving and marketing
- You will possess a hunger to learn
- Be innovative in your approach
- Handling custmer queries in a professional manner
- Pride yourself on your exceptional customer service
- Organising any promotions and ensure that events run smoothly
- Work towards targets to ensure success for our clients
As well as relevant work experience and/or education we will consider candidates who show:
- Possess an excellent student mentality
- Exceptional communication skills
- Leadership skills
- The ability to work as a team
- Examples of times they have worked under pressure
- Showcase a can-do attitude
We aren't looking for any specific qualifications or degree just someone who is looking to grow, shows a desire to always do their best with this you are sure to fit in at NPA.
To find out more apply via the online application process, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please note: Applicants must be 18 years old or over and you must be able to commute to Nottingham City Centre, a driving licence is not required. Management will review candidates and those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Any first stage interview will involve an virtual video interview with Management we will then offer successful shortlisted candidates the opportunity to spend a voluntary day with our team! Please note, we cannot cover indivdual candidate expenses. Please note we cannot cover costs for candidates interviews. All of our commission only and self employed vacancies are competitive so please don't delay. Good luck with your application!