Builders Merchants Trade Counter Supervisors
The opportunity has arisen for a committed, enthusiastic Senior Trade Counter Staff with proven experience to join and lead our team.
Established for over 20 years our company is a successful independent Builders Merchant, ever growing within its industry.
Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing strict organisation standards.
Trade Counter Supervisors Skills & Experience
- Buildings trade sales and service experience
- Hands-on knowledge of building products and relevant uses and terminology
- Experience of providing excellent face to face customer service
- Hands-on servicing of customers
- Excellent face to face communication skills
- Highly motivated, ability to sell and work to targets
- Proven skills in people management
- Basic numeracy skills
- High integrity and trustworthy individual
- Computer skills
- Transport Experience
You will manage existing staff as well as helping train and develop a team of sales & operational staff, ensuring the highest standard customer service at all times.
Leading, training and developing your team while troubleshooting any problems that occur, you?ll be closely involved in everything from monitoring performance to coordinating promotional activity, analyzing competitor activity and compiling reports for use in operational forecasting. That?s why you must be commercially minded with a good knowledge of warehouse, logistics, administrative, HR and health & safety procedures.
To be considered for this Trade Counter Supervisors role you must:
- Must have previous Builders Merchants experience
- Have previous sales experience
- Possess excellent communication skills
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.