You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Trade Counter Sales Assistant
My client has been established for 30 years and are now the market leader within their sector. They currently employ over 60 staff across multiple stores and have built a fantastic reputation for providing quality products to the trade industry. Due to on-going expansion they now have an exciting opportunity for a Trade Counter Sales Assistant role to be based at their site in North London.
- Ensure that all customers receive a friendly, timely service
- Discussing various products with customers in the branch, matching suitable items, selling and closing the sale
- Dealing with any customer queries regarding products and orders
- Processing orders, handling money and serving customers
- Ensuring the branch is kept clean and tidy
- Helping the Branch Managers with the day to day running of the branch
- Follow policies, procedures and complete administrative tasks correctly and on time
- Protect the assets of the branch and deliver company standards in security, appearance and maintenance
- Work independently on your own initiative as well as effectively as part of a wider team
- An experienced Retail Counter Sales Assistant having worked within the building/construction trade industry
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- Top class organisational and management skills
- Adaptable, flexible and able to fit to the needs of the business
- Analytical, with a proactive and positive attitude
- Computer literate
- Able to create a positive team environment and deliver a seamless customer service experience
- Take ownership, be accountable, passionate, motivated and committed sales
- Have a Resilient, positive and friendly attitude
For the right candidate my client is offering a fantastic package:
- Competitive base salary up to £23k depending on experience
- Company related bonus and pension scheme
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 7am – 4:30pm with one Saturday shift every other week 8am – 12pm (midday). You must be able to commit to these working hours
- Free, secure company parking
- On-going training and development
- A host of other benefits that would be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and reputable team of trade professionals at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.