You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Shop floor assistant
Key Personnel are delighted to announce that we are recruiting Retail and Merchandising Assistants for the 148th Open, 2019 in Portrush. The 2019 Open runs from the 13th July 2019 until 21st July 2019.
As an Open Retail Assistant you will be responsible for;
• Greeting customers who enter the shop.
• Be involved in stock control and management.
• Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
• Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
• Stocking shelves with merchandise.
• Answering queries from customers.
• Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
• Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
• Balancing cash registers with receipts.
• Dealing with customer refunds.
• Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hoovering and mopping.
• Responsible for dealing with customer complaints, escalating to manager where appropriate to ensure resolution
• Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
• Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
• Responsible for security within the store and being vigilant for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
• Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
• Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
Apply below or call the Dundee Retail team on (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.