You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Store Manager
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum + bonus structure
Are you confident and a natural leader who is driven by success?
Do you possess innovative ideas to maximise KPI targets /sales?
Do you strive to bring out the best in your team?
If you answered yes to all these questions then this is the chance to work for one of the most prestigious brands!
M4 specialist recruitment are delighted to be working with an established and very successful franchise operating a number of retail mobile phone stores. My client is looking to recruit for an ambitious, dynamic and tenacious manager to manage their store in Newbury. You should be an experienced Manager who is used to operating in a high footfall retail environment. You will be taking ultimate responsibility to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the store, providing direction and leadership for all store colleagues to maximise sales and profit of the store, whilst delivering exceptional customer service within an agreed business plan.
- Achieve company targets by generating sales so that the store achieves profitable growth.
- Manage all Key Performance Indicators to minimum company expectations.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and lead team by example to ensure they are fully implemented.
- Deliver high levels of customer service and ensure that all transactions are completed with integrity and courtesy and that any customer enquiries or issues are resolved satisfactory.
- Complete accurately and promptly all required in-store administration and management information reports, including store rotas.
- Manage colleague performance to ensure all colleagues have clear targets and are motivated to achieve them, encouraging and supporting your staff in completing all relevant training.
- Communicate and update staff on all company communications and initiatives.
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness by maintaining awareness of current market trends and monitoring local competitors to maximise sales and enhance the stores profitability.
- Maintain company standards, including correct and accurate implementation of company directives on merchandising, pricing and point of sale materials.
- To maintain and monitor all store systems to ensure they are operating effectively and efficiently.
- Protect and secure company stock, property and cash to minimise the risk of loss and that all policy and procedures are in place to meet company audit requirements.
- 2 years’ experience of working in retail sales management within the mobile sector.
- Experience of managing, developing and coaching a team.
- Ability to adapt and deliver in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to demonstrate proven results of achieving targets and key performance indicators.
- Clear communication skills, commercial awareness & organisational and planning skills.
- Qualifications Minimum GCSE in Maths and English required.
- Generous bonus structure.
- Fast career progression.
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
JOB TITLE: Store Manager
SECTOR: Retail - Sales
JOB TYPE: Permanent
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.