You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Sales Assistant
Retail Sales Assistant
Our client, a leading manufacturer and distributor, is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a flair for interior design to join their store team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the Retail Manager, the Retail Sales Assistant will work successfully as part of the shop team between both Southampton and Bournemouth and will take responsibility for providing advice and guidance to customers in a professional yet personable manner.
Retail Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers; recommending and helping each individual according to their needs
- Completing sales effectively
- Providing the customer and company with the necessary documentation post sale
- Keeping up to date with current sales and promotions as well as policies regarding payment and exchanges
- Continuously updating product knowledge and maintaining sales records and correctly display stock
Retail Sales Assistant Requirements:
- Have GCSE grade C (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics
- Have a flair for interior design with previous work experience and/or studies in art and design
- Ability to adapt design skills to promote products accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with customers on a consultancy basis
- Be passionate about design concepts and proposals
- Be willing to transport stock from the warehouse to shop floor and to customer’s vehicles when required
If you are enthusiastic about interior design and want to work for a dynamic and established organisation with a proven record of continued growth, then this job will provide an exciting opportunity for you. The role is full-time, permanent with weekend flexibility required. The successful candidate should be willing to travel between locations.
If you feel the Retail Sales Assistant could be the right opportunity for you, please send in your CV or get in touch to find out more information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.