You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Merchandiser / Assistant - Driver
Retail & Asset Solutions are currently looking for Retail Stock Assistants to join our growing store support team. You will be working within some of the largest retail supermarket chains, DIY retailers and high street stores implementing store support projects.
As a retail stock assistant, you will be required to support the Team Leader in stock display and promotional setups, in store refits and new store openings.
Job Specifics – Retail Stock Assistant
You will be required to:
- Display stock using a pictured diagram (planogram)
- Source stock from warehouse areas and relocate where required
- You will also be asked to travel to several local stores to provide support when required
- Shifts will be mainly Monday to Thursday – 7am to 6pm with a 1-hour unpaid break
- All shifts will require prolonged periods of standing and you will be required to kneel, bend and squat to access stock
- Manual handing activities such as, pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required
- Work will be offered via a casual worker’s agreement. The number of hours can range from 9hours to 48 hours per week. As this is a casual workers agreement you can accept or decline any shift, we offer
- You must have the ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- You will need to have a full UK driving license with access to your own vehicle for work purposes
We look forward to receiving your application.
We are not an agency.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Retail & Asset Solutions
The job: has been sent to: