You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Purchasing Assistant
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Retail Purchasing Assistant to join us for a 6 months fixed term contract in Campus Trading, a division of UBT. UBT is a well-established Global Business Advisory Consultancy based in Warwick providing services to a client base spread across 19 countries in the UK, Europe, North America, Central America and Australia. Campus Trading is a central management of a network of independent superstores, who along with its brands provide 100% of all profits to fund a private education system.
Campus Trading is a global superstore trading organisation with over 60 stores based in the UK. As Reatail Purchasing Assistant, you will have responsibility for the processing of all purchase orders working closely with the Head of Operations & Procurement to proactively manage daily Campus Trading purchasing and stock levels.
Support the busy and varied day to day operations of the purchasing function within a global superstore trading organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaising with suppliers
- Raise multi line purchase orders in Netsuite
- Monitor open purchase orders
- Maintain stock levels
- Booking & tracking of deliveries to superstores from central distribution
- Maintaining office systems, records and documentation in accordance with GDPR
- Support line manager product / supplier research
- Procurement administrative experience
- PC Literate, excellent understanding of Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint s
- Experience of stock maintenance
- Good understanding of warehouse operations
- Use of NetSuite ERP system
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced changeable environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Comfortable balancing competing demands across the organisation
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail, working in a logical, methodical manner
- Organisational commitment and always looking for continuous business improvement
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise effectively
- Dynamic, resilient with a positive attitude
- Adhere to the business values of Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Competitive salary
- Free Lunch and Fruit Every Day
- Free Secure Parking
- 22 Days Holiday Pro Rata to 10 days for fixed term contract (plus Bank Holidays)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Universal Business Team
The job: has been sent to: