You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Marketing Manager - UK and ROI
The Package - What you could earn
- Company Discount Of 30% Rising To 35% After 5 Years` Of Service
- Company Pension Scheme With 4% Employer Contribution/1% Employee Contribution
- 33 Days Holiday Per Year (25 Days + 8 Bank Holidays)
- Life Assurance Of 2* Of Annual Salary
- Single Cover Healthcare
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme Based On Business As Well As Personal Performance
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company Laptop
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Annual Appraisal
- Salary Reviews
- In-House Training Programmes
- Onsite Canteen
- Opportunities To Progress Throughout The Wider Business
- Staff Sales
Retail Marketing Manager - UK and ROI - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Retail Marketing team to deliver on local, tactical, and reactive marketing strategies across the UK and ROI retail estate.
- Develop local marketing strategies in key locations to ensure the brand is present at every touch point in our consumers journey.
- Reactive to trade strategies to ensure we are maximising all retail KPI`s.
- Capitalise on existing, and create new partnerships to support our promotional marketing activity.
- Ensure our global marketing campaign is fully integrated on a local/regional level.
- Monitor and review all marketing promotional activity providing analysis and learnings.
- Manage a regional marketing budget and ensure that all promotion is on-board, timely and well targeted.
- Own the tactical marketing calendar based on seasonality and commercial opportunities (such as national holiday weekends or back-to-school season).
- Be knowledgeable about the targets and performance of local stores, understand which Retail Marketing levers need to be activated to impact which KPIs and know how to activate them as needed.
- Work closely and cross-functionally with the market Retail team to pro-actively assess any performance issues (such as persistently declining traffic or a particularly slow month) and develop the tactical Retail Marketing solutions that might be needed to address these.
- Co-own Retail KPIs, in particular Traffic, with the market Retail team.
- Ensure consistent implementation of strategies and business plans through on going controlling and monitors of team and own performance and results.
- Be accountable for the success of new store openings by ensuring appropriate 360 degree activation plans are developed and implemented and relevant actions are taken when stores are not performing.
- Own and manage ROI estate from a retail marketing perspective, drive growth in this territory by leveraging PR, media, marketing activity when required.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid business acumen and in-depth knowledge of Retail KPIs.
- Highly numerate with the ability to understand and analyse data and produce actionable insights.
- Solid interpersonal, networking and negotiating skills.
- Strong management, problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Geographically mobile.
- Able to manage fast paced environment.
Are you an experienced offline Retail Marketing Manager looking to work with a forward thinking and expanding retailer? Is this you? Apply today!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: