You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Merchandising Administration Assistant
Our expanding yet established and highly reputable client is seeking to recruit a Merchandising Admin Assistant to join their team in a rural location close to Burgess Hill.
Main Purpose of Job
Under the guidance of the Assistant Merchandiser and Merchandiser, the MAA is responsible for effective allocation and replenishment of stock to stores to maximise sales, sell- through and profitability. The MAA is also responsible for assisting the Merchandising Team in reporting sales and stock information.
- Accurately plan and allocate new options to stores using planned ranging, sales forecast and cover with the most appropriate grading.
- Effectively replenish stores weekly using historical sales and forward cover requirements ensuring that stock is always in the most appropriate place and stocks are managed to the planned target stock levels.
- Working with the AM/Merchandiser, complete pick preparation ahead of each pick/allocation and allow time to check the pick/allocation by line and by store
- Work closely with Branch Merchandising to report on store sales and cover and use this analysis to ensure accurate stock placement by store to maximise sales and sell through.
- Manage and review grading by line and by store to best support the right placement of stock.
- Accurately plan weekly and future requirements for Warehouse output with the Assistant Merchandiser, using knowledge of sales forecasts, stock requirements, brand activity and intake.
- Provide accurate daily/weekly/monthly/seasonal sales analysis for the department.
- Assist in Ad Hoc reporting requirements as directed by Merchandising Team.
- Analyse sales and stock information under direction of Merchandising Team, making recommendations from this analysis.
- Be aware of competitor activity and provides feedback to Team.
- Report on Daily Sales and Weekly Sales, producing Trade Packs for the team.
- Provide accurate information on sales, stock, intake and store footage to the team.
- Track line by line sales history, ensuring it is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Work closely with Retail Support and the Field Team on store detail, requests and actions.
- Under guidance from the AM/Merchandiser, communicate brand activity to the retail team and plan ahead to ensure timely memos, marketing and stock builds for all activity
- Numerate and analytical.
- Confident in producing and summarising of data with good attention to detail.
- Organised with ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Ability to adapt to needs of department/ business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to work well within a team.
- Professional approach – ability to communicate with and work alongside various levels of the business.
Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a very friendly company. Due to the workplace location, your own transport is essential for this role.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
First Recruitment Services
The job: has been sent to: