You can save this job and apply at a later date.
MANAGER- PART TIME - LONDON - FASHION - RETAIL
THEN WE NEED YOU!
Part Time MANAGER– Long established Italian Fashion Brand
My client is a leading global fashion retailer, with a strong history dating back to 1965. Their ranges are vibrant, colourful and produced to the highest quality. They have held a strong retail presence in major high streets, totalling 5,000 stores worldwide. Their products represent the brands core values and believes which makes them standout from other retailers and for customer to stop and take notice. Their sporty orientated collections are a must have for all fashionistas looking to combine fashion, sport and comfort!
Their 80’s retro collection is going through a relaunch and looking for sporty, energetic, vibrant individual to join their team. This is a fast pace environment, working in their flagship concession in London. You will be an integral part of driving the business through exceptional customer service. They are all about teamwork, loving what you do and doing it in style. A great opportunity for an individual who is passionate about fashion and retail, working towards targets and KPI’s and living and breathing the core values of the brand.
You should have a great sense of style, be confident in sales and thrive on interacting with people. As a brand ambassador you will be the face of the company and will want to bring the latest trends and collections to the people of London. You will be charged with managing the business over peak weekend trade, supervising staff and driving performance.
You must be able to demonstrate:
• Experience in managing a team to achieve targets and KPI's.
• Ability to coach and mentor individuals giving 360 degree feedback in order to improve performance.
• Stockroom management.
• Your passion for delivering an amazing customer journey.
• A fashionista with a desire to help other find that perfect outfit.
• Driven in achieving sales and KPI’s, with a proven record of being a top sales person.
• Confident with an infectious approach in building a client base.
• Energetic, outgoing and friendly personality.
• An ability to work in a team to achieve departmental targets.
• A desire to satisfy customer needs and fulfil personal targets.
• Have a fun, trend and unique sense of style, that demonstrates your personality.
In return you will be given excellent training and the opportunity to work in a very high profile store will huge opportunities to grow your career in fashion.
If this fantastic opportunity is what you are looking for then apply now by following the link below to submit your CV or call Lynsey Bridges on (phone number removed) to find out more.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: