You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Are you interested in a better Work / Life balance? Would you enjoy living by the seaside and still furthering your merchandising career with a leading retailer?
Our client, a leading UK retailer, are currently seeking a Supply Chain Analyst / Assistant Merchandiser to join their head office team on a permanent basis, based in Bournemouth.
Success in this role will require strong analytical skills, a high attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively both internally and with external partners. With a positive attitude and a forward thinking mindset, the Retail Analyst / Assistant Merchandiser will be able to demonstrate experience in either a Supply Chain, Category or Merchandising capacity from within a fast paced retail environment.
• Management of stock holding and shelf availability of your product categories
• Monitor and manage levels of stock within stores through data analysis
• Accurate item level forecasting
• Develop relationships with suppliers to improve availability and resolve issues
• Pro-actively monitor and analyse supplier performance against OTIF and identify risks and opportunities through weekly and quarterly strategic reviews with suppliers
• Working with suppliers to optimise route to shelf parameters including pack size efficiencies
• Work cross functionally with Buying, Ecommerce, Operations, Finance and Suppliers to ensure effective planning and implementation of supply chain activities
• Work with buyers to deliver range changes on time including forecasting new line and promotional volumes along with exit strategies
• Manage allocations and raise purchase orders for range change and promotional activity in line with critical paths
Ideal candidate requirements:
• 2 years + experience within an analytical retail environment
• Strong analytical skills; Excel required and WSSI desirable
• High level of energy and positive attitude
• Proven problem solving skills
• Exceptional communication skills with experience of working with suppliers
Backgrounds to be considered:
Supply Chain Analyst, Retail Analyst, Forecast Analyst, Forecaster, Planning Analyst, Assistant Merchandiser, Junior Merchandiser, MAA, Sales Analyst
Please note that we can only assist candidates who are eligible to work in the EU or hold the relevant visas.
It is with regret, that due to a high volume of applications, we are only able to contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
RoCHe Recruitment Solutions Ltd
The job: has been sent to: