You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Trespass are a prize winning privately owned international company with its headquarters in Glasgow, Scotland, UK. Jacobs & Turner Ltd, was established in 1938 as a manufacturer of workwear and outerwear. The Trespass brand was created in 1984 and is focused on performance outdoor sports and leisurewear.
Trespass design and produce ‘Performance Outdoor Clothing and Footwear’ including a wide range of outdoor related accessories.
We deliver functional, fashionable, innovative technical clothing for leisure pursuits and outdoor activities including, snow sports, hiking and travel.
Our values define who we are and how we do our job. They also help us to work together in the most effective way to provide our users with a quality value for money product they can trust.
We are committed to:
• Value for Money
• Technical Innovation
• Product Development
If you welcome new challenges and have a drive for success, join our team!
Merchandiser – Head Office in Glasgow
We require an additional merchandiser to join our team of retail merchandisers
• Previous head office based retail Merchandising experience (NB; this is not a visual merchandising position)
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Experience of forecasting sales, stock levels and margins and have a clear understanding of Range Planning and WSSI/OTB.
• Self-driven with a “can do” attitude
• Open to change and is happy to work in a flexible environment and under pressure
• Self-starter who is able to use initiative to run projects and tasks on their own without direct supervision
• Educated to a high standard
If you have the qualities we’re looking for, please click the 'apply' button ensuring to enclose:
A covering letter (of no more than 1 page of A4) which should summarise;
o Why you are interested in the role
o Why you feel you are suitable for the role
o Your current salary / benefits package and expectations
You must follow these instructions correctly to be considered for the role. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: