You can save this job and apply at a later date.
RETAIL COORDINATOR - OPERATIONS - MANAGER - WOOLWICH
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF THE HEAD OFFICE TEAM OF A TREND SETTING ICONIC LONDON BRAND!
My client is the fashion leader in footwear, starting off in the trendy London areas of Brick Lane, Camden and Spitalfields. They are highly passionate about delivering a customer experience where a strong relationship is built up by offering an authentic, charming and long lasting addiction to shoes! After rapid growth in the UK they are now looking for a Retail Coordinator Manager to join their head office team in Woolwich.
A rare opportunity to be part of this amazing brand. Where you will be managing the customer service team reporting directly to the Managing Director. You will take ownership for the whole process, from online complaints, to store feedback. Managing a small team, you will be looking to make you mark in this growing department, by assessing current procedures and streamlining them in order to improve efficiency.
You must have an understanding of retail/ customer expectations in order to manager the process. Confidence in managing customer queries from online, phone and web chat.
YOU MUST HAVE:
• Management experience.
• Retail experience from working within a head office environment.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Experience in complaint handling, with a positive outlook to resolve any issues quickly and effectively.
• Ability to juggle customer communication from all avenues and experience with Webchat.
• A team player, who can build and maintain effective working relationships.
• The ability to challenge below and above
• A quick thinker and adaptable to change.
• Highly organised and confident with scheduling activities.
• Managing administration tasks while managing multiple workloads and deadlines.
• Evidence of where you have improved processes/ polices and have implemented into a working practise.
• Confident and professional telephone manner.
Desirable experience in:
• Handling customer queries, concerns and complaints from online and retail stores.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Knowledge of retail.
• Proactive approach to getting the job done.
• Self-starter, determined to succeed with the drive to deliver outstanding results.
• Ability to remain calm whilst working in demanding situations, maintaining high levels of performance under pressure.
If this role excites you then please submit your CV via the link below or contact Lynsey Bridges on (phone number removed) for more information.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: