You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their team and support the Head of Retail on all aspects of the merchandising function.
Reporting to the Head of Retail, you role will be to assist in maximising the brands retail and e-commerce trading performance with effective product selection, analysis, distribution and stock management.
* Produce analysis to develop a store by store strategy to cover product categories, densities and delivery phasing for each store to maximise trading performance
* Provide feedback into the design and production process to ensure that range planning and development meets the requirement of the retail stores
* Ensure optimal stock levels to maximise sales whilst minimising mark-down and terminal stock risk
* Produce category and product sales analysis to build seasonal range plans for the brands store and e-commerce seasonal buys
* Ensure terminal stocks are accurately forecasted – liaise with the Head of Retail to agree appropriate mark-down and promotional activity to minimise surplus stock but maximise profits
* Highlight any retail specific product development opportunities
* Liaise with the distribution management team on a regular basis to continually improve the level of performance to stores whilst minimising costs
* Manage the store allocation process ensuring an efficient distribution of stock across the store base maximising availability at SKU level
* Active participation in key retail meetings and be an integral member of the retail team
* Provide input into annual budgets and regular forecast updates to cover sales and margin by store
* Conduct regular visits to stores to understand the consumer and product performances
* Develop strong two-way communication with Store Managers, ensuring that feedback is openly and regularly discussed to drive retail trading performance
* Highlight any production and supply difficulties and dealing with them as and when they occur
* Produce ad-hoc sales analysis when required by the Head of Retail
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://(url removed)/privacy-policy/
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: