You can save this job and apply at a later date.
MANAGER - HEATHROW - FASHION - RETAIL - ACCESSORIES
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE ULTIMATE MANAGEMENT ROLE – LOOK NO FURTHER..
*FULL TIME – MANAGER – HEATHROW AIRPORT*
My client is a luxury global retailer that is looking for confident and dynamic manager with a passion for the fast paced environment to join their team. They operate a retail management model that is innovative, flexible, dynamic and centred on the customer experience. They are the leaders in their field and offer distinct career opportunities. As store manager you will be heading up a team and managing a multi-million turnover.
Based in Heathrow airport, managing this high profile location, you will be responsible for inspiring and leading a diverse a team to deliver sales and profit targets. Doing this through coaching, leading and being an exceptional role model of customer service and operational standards within a very fast paced ever evolving environment.
You will have a proven track record of working collaboratively in a team to drive sales and KPI’s. An eye for detail; ability to track to store performance against targets, reactive to a fast pace environment assessing stock packages and marketing activities.
YOU MUST HAVE:
• 3 - 4 years management experience.
• Experience of working with annual turnover + £3 million.
• Experience in talent spotting, succession planning and retaining staff.
• Passionate and results driven with strong customer service skills.
• Proven experience in achieving sales target.
• Experience in working with KPI’s and managing team individual KPI performance.
• Rota planning and deployment of staff.
• Worked with a premium/luxury product.
• Team player, ability to support and work alongside colleagues to achieve company set goals.
• Knowledge and experience in building a strong and loyal customer base.
• Accountability – ability to take ownership of all areas of the business.
• An energetic and passionate approach about delivering outstanding customer experience.
• Drive and determination.
• Accountability and responsibility for the ownership of the store, driving all areas of performance.
• Confident with an infectious approach building a client base.
• Energetic, outgoing and friendly.
This role is a very rare opportunity to enter the world of luxury retail with an extremely generous package. My client not only offers an excellent salary but also great benefits on offer as well. To apply please submit your CV via the link below or contact Lynsey Bridges on (phone number removed) for more information
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: