You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi-Site Store Manager - Bristol
Fashion High Street
Excellent Starting Salary, High Bonus Potential + Package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting high street store as a Multi-Site Store Manager specialising within the fashion and accessories sector in the Bristol area. The company is one of the leading fashion retailers on the market and is looking for a driven and passionate retailer who can support the growth and drive of this business. You will be joining a globally recognised retailer who pride themselves of employee engagement and development.
As a Multi-Site Store Manager you will be responsible for:
* To profitably develop the full sales potential of the store and your department, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
* Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
* Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
* Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
* Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
* Cost control.
* Branch security, maintenance, housekeeping and appearance.
* Staff standards of dress and presentation.
* You will be pro-active and commercial to solve every day problems and make effective decisions.
* Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Manager with previous exposure to working in a customer focused retail environment. You will also have strong experience working within a leading fashion or accessories environment.
£27,000 - £30,000 plus bonus with great additional benefits, depending on experience
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant retailer that's really going places, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the Multi - Site Manager role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: