You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Store Manager
Made To Order have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join their growing team based in Greater Manchester.
Job Title: Assistant Store Manager (Subway®)
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £21,315 per annum + Benefits
We are looking for 'hands on' Managers who are innovative, driven and professional. SUBWAY® Assistant Store Manager achieve results by motivating a team in a fun yet professional environment.
Reporting to a Store Manager, our Assistant Store Manager assist with the financial and operational control of the Store, maintaining the Subway® experience for our customers and employees.
Assistant Store Manager- Key Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a high standard of store operation, ensuring customer satisfaction and quality products at all times
- Management and motivation of the team
- Recruitment, training and development of your team including ongoing coaching and feedback, to drive results
- Assisting the Store Manager achieve the key performance indicators (both financial and operational)
- Weekly scheduling of store employees, working to projected hourly labour goals
- Ordering and control of stock
- Assisting with the weekly paperwork including payroll
- Monitoring Food Safety and Health and Safety
The successful Deputy Manager will ideally have:
- At least one years’ experience as a Supervisor/Manager in a fast paced catering environment (ideally branded quick service restaurants)
- The ability to motivate and inspire a team
- The ability to train and develop others
- A genuine passion for customer service, exceptional standards and driving sales
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, and proficient in Maths, English and IT
- Effective planning and time management
- Eligibility to work in the UK
To submit your CV for this exciting Assistant Store Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Made To Order Limited
The job: has been sent to: