You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Merchandising Admin Assistant Outlets
This is a dymanic role which requires the management of accurate allocations to stores to drive customer availability. Perform analysis and reporting on sales, stock, commitment, intake, markdown and margin as directed by the Assistant Merchandiser / Merchandiser. In addition but not limited to managing key IT systems to ensure up to date and accurate information is entered and maintained.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include:
• Allocate specific product ranges/departments to Outlet Stores
• Deliver the correct stock and availability to stores in a timely manner
• Identify sales and availability opportunities and highlight this information to the merchandising team
• Update JDA system to maintain accurate listings and running daily sales reports, distributing to team and aiding in analysis
• Create Purchase Orders and support Assistant Merchandisers in PO management
• Actively partake in Monday sales analysis through report running and document creation
• With the guidance of the Merchandiser/Assistant Merchandiser to compile and provide information to ad-hoc requests from other areas of the business e.g. Marketing, Supply Chain, Full Line (Main Chain), Retail
• Support the Assistant Merchandiser in catalogue management and range plan creation
• Support team in compiling and running central documentation
• Check, compile and manage internal departmental documentation (production workouts, lessons learnt documentation)
• Receive and work with AM to interpret supply chain exception reports and create and manage IDL’s and ensure updated reduced charts
• Effectively communicate and visit stores with regards to highlighting opportunities to drive sales and influencing agreed department layout
• Ensure Supply base has submitted relevant and up to date information to manage production and drive sales
• Update and maintain department grids to manage launch, in season trading and end of life
About you Your skills and experience will include:
• Strong numerical, analytical, organisational and interpretive skills
• Initiate and build strong relationships with full line, suppliers, stores and own team
• Communication and influencing skills
• Understanding of the JDA Allocation systems
• Able to fully utilise the relevant IT support systems – Range Planner, SSI, SAP, CMS / PLM, GMOR
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Marks and Spencer
The job: has been sent to: