You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Planning Manager / Demand Planner – Food / Retail
LOCATION: Central London
SALARY: £35-38K depending on experience
Current job titles may be: Demand Planner / Project Planner / Operations Coordinator / Operations Manager / Packaging Planner / Production Planner / Planning Manager / Capacity Planner / Supply Chain or similar
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• You will be working within the food and retail sector and be client facing dealing with stakeholders face to face.
• Your role will be to support the client services team in all aspects of NPD project planning, batching and data management.
• Ensuring accuracy of project data, capturing and managing projects for amends and to be in line with legislation
• Work strategically and co-operatively across the categories and suppliers in order to maintain efficient work levels and delivering the agreed plan in line with the client’s expectations.
• Collate, capture, manage and communicate data that forms the transition plan.
• Work with the programme team and relevant stakeholders to ensure regional variants, packaging formats and bespoke requirements are captured within the plan.
• Provide reporting of performance against the plan and any blockers within the process which may affect delivery.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Previous work experience in a project planning role is ESSENTIAL.
• Retail / FMCG / food project planning industry experience would be preferable.
• Ideally you will have worked for a large FMCG / food / retail company or worked with FMCG / food / retail clients
• Impeccable organisation, communication and presentation skills and must be confident in meetings and face to face
• Experience in multi-tasking and cradle to grave project management, planning & tracking.
• Data management and analytical skills.
• Must be a strong problem solver and a solutions person
• Strong administrative skills and happy to complete ad-hoc admin tasks.
• Experience of using spreadsheets, databases and bespoke systems.
• Knowledge of artwork, design, retail, brand or packaging is extremely beneficial.
If you have suitable project planning experience in FMCG / food / retail and are interested in a new opportunity, please forward your details to us ASAP! Reference number CM11880
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: