You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Marketing Coordinator
The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing the Group’s brands within the retail stores. Interact and work with all centre marketing departments to increase brand awareness and turnover through window campaigns, events in store, POS and visual merchandising.
* Point of contact for all store employees
* Assist the Retail Support Manager and Retail Managing Director in any administration tasks
* Plan conferences
* Assist on the creative for new store projects
* Understanding of store design and ability to assist on several shop fits at the same time
* Manage seasonal promotional calendar to include offers, brand installation windows, social media content, local marketing, and in-store events driven by new store openings, data capture and store action plans
* Responsible for making sure VM guidelines and merchandising standards are being maintained
* Create seasonal, ad hoc and store opening POS suites in a timely manner, keeping store complexities and quantities in mind
* Identify any products requiring specific POS to promote key lines and ensure that we have imagery per season
* Check on window images sent in by stores and feedback
* Manage smooth rollout of offers and installations across all stores to make sure that teams are fully briefed
* Manage critical path for each season to make sure that everything is delivered on time
* Understand retail specific SMU product or new product areas being bought solely for retail to maximise sales in-store
* Take an inquisitive approach to gaining and broadening knowledge of product range, product technologies, market knowledge and competitors
* Use proficient copywriting skills in order to communicate key messages in-store, online etc
The ideal candidate will hold a minimum of 3 years experience in inhouse/client -side experience of retail marketing.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: