You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assisting the Merchandiser in all aspects of the Merchandising function. To maximise profit and cash sales through efficient stock management, potentialising sales and minimising markdown.
- Day-to-day trading of department to ensure maximum profit and minimum markdown.
- Maintain WSSI through weekly updates of stock levels, sales and intake as well as re-forecasting sales. Highlighting areas of concern and potential to Merchandiser
- Propose and cost markdown and promotional activity whilst taking into consideration margin impact
- Carry out analysis of product performance throughout season and use to influence Merchandising decisions for current and future seasons
- Assist Merchandiser in range planning for upcoming seasons
- Input into the departmental strategy, producing historical analysis as required
- Supervise and manage Allocation function in-line with company and departmental KPIs
- Training and development of Allocator to achieve set objectives
- Input into cross functional activity as required eg. Retail Operations, Visual Merchandising, Direct and DC
- Develop self through visits to stores and competitors whilst building relationships with world-wide supply base.
- Deputise in Merchandiser’s absence.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong excel skills.
- Highly numerate
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of critical path and product lifecycle of similar category
- Commercially aware with interest in fashion retail industry
- Able to work both independently and within a small team.
- Ability to manage heavy workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Requires min 1-2 years experience at Allocator/Senior Allocator level.
- Experience in people management.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and confident
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Be able to communicate with all levels
- Experienced in multi channel retailing.
- Previous experience in relevant category.
- Enjoy working in a small/medium sized company.
- Experience with Futura system
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Crew Clothing Company
The job: has been sent to: