You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Field Visual Merchandiser
Adecco Bristol are delighted to be recruiting for a Field Merchandiser covering a large territory across the South West and Wales. With continuous UK travel, this will suit someone who is happy to stay overnight, close to stores that they are working on. From conducting store installations to growing the business through proactive sales, the right candidate will need to be trustworthy, flexible and driven by performance related targets.
The company has high expectations of their staff which in turn will be rewarded by a fully maintained vehicle, company credit card and fully paid expenses.
* Provide product training to store staff and consumers
* Track all instore processes and changes
* Report directly to the Development and Product Managers
* Build relationships with the Sales team using a CRM to grow the accounts
* Store meetings to instil positive brand reputation
* Adhere to company standards at all times
* Carry out practical installation works across the UK
* Travel across the UK
* Service and sales driven
* Self-motivated and trustworthy
* Results and team orientated
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Able to stay overnight throughout the UK
* Full clean driving license
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: