You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Sales Assistant
£13,000-£15,000 (after pro rata) + BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established retail chain who are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic Retail Sales Assistant to join the business to assist with an increase in workload. This is a lovely company to work for and you will be able to go home at the end of the day knowing you have really helped your customers with the products you have sold them.
The position of Retail Sales Assistant is a great opportunity for some with previous experience in retail who is looking for a part time job with desirable hours.
RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Retail Sales Assistant you will be expected to;
* Coordinating with suppliers, assisting with stock control and ordering specific products
* Advising customers that enter the shop on all product ranges, offering friendly and empathetic advice
* Keeping the shop tidy and presentable
* Working with the management team to produce offers and incentives
* Following up with enquiries over the phone
RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT PERSON SPECIFICATION:
My client Is looking for a dedicated Retail Sales Assistant with the following experience;
* Good people skills
* Ability to have empathy and not hard sale
* Desirable would be experience with retail in a high value product sale
* Excellent customer service skills
APPLY NOW: We will be progressing to interview on this position shortly therefore please send us your CV for immediate consideration. All applications are treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Get-Recruited (UK) Ltd
The job: has been sent to: