You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant Merchandiser - Menswear
Assistant Merchandiser – Menswear
Monday – Friday - 9am-6pm
Our client is a leading supplier of ready made garments. Creating, designing and supplying to high street retailers across the globe. They are looking for an assistant merchandiser to monitor and maintain the critical path and ensure timely delivery of goods to the customers.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and negotiation skills to communicate clearly with Far East factories, colleagues and customers. Previous experience in a similar role particularly critical path and fabrics. Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Maintaining and updating the critical path, ensuring the sales team are updated weekly.
- Supporting the sales team with order placement and finding the right outlet for products.
- Communicate daily with Far East and India factories and suppliers for delivery negotiations, shipment and delivery dates and current up to date costings.
- Work alongside sales/tech team regarding sales order processing.
- Planning delivery to UK warehouses for FOB shipments.
- Maintaining SAP systems to ensure delivery dates are correct.
- Assist with any quality issues and monitor recovery claims.
- Providing factories with packaging information.
- Travel within the UK for customer meetings and production follow ups and regular progress meetings to review the progress of the critical path.
Travel throughout the UK and abroad is part of the role including visits to Far East factories.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Marketplace Group Ltd
The job: has been sent to: