You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Store Manager - UAE/Middle East Relocation Required
Position: Store Manager
How about making the ultimate in fresh starts? Switch the cold and damp for wall to wall sunshine. Switch PAYE for 0% tax. And switch progression in the slow lane for rates of career advancement that are roughly twice as fast as the UK retail market.
You’re everything our client’s brand stands for, embodying its prestige feel and values. You are a leader, setting the standard for best-in-class customer service, and inspiring your team to deliver the sort of customer experiences that drive loyalty, sales and growth.
You’ll also need:
* At least 5 years’ experience in retail management. Whilst experience with a prestige beauty or fashion brand would be an advantage, like-for-like experience isn’t essential if you can demonstrate you’re a natural brand fit
* A track record of success in taking responsibility for achieving results
* The ability to lead, manage and develop a team of 20+
* To create seamless customer experiences, and use sales/survey data to drive improvement
* To thrive in a challenging retail market environment
Working in Qatar offers many rewards far beyond the highly competitive salary and bonus scheme. Whilst the potential to earn and save tax-free will be appealing, you’ll be just as excited by the prospect of relocation, the chance to build a new career (potentially cross brand and cross function) in international markets, and the opportunity to progress your career faster than in the UK retail market.
Additionally, you’ll receive:
* Annual air ticket allowance (following a 1 year qualifying period)
* Relocation allowance and assistance
* Private medical
Please apply with your most up to date CV…
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: