You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Show & Events Manager - UK
As an Show & Events Manager you will focus on leading your teams in all areas of Service, Sales and operations & manage Show & Events stands at various locations across the UK.
* Inspire, motive and coach the store managers and their teams
* Managing Profit and loss, budgets, Sales Forecasting and various other key performance indicators
* Team development and talent management
* Demonstrate experience and results in sales performance, visual merchandising and leadership
* Exceptional communication skills
* Creating a positive and engaging working environment and ensuring excellent service and operational standards across all retail locations
* Organise & lead retail events
A full, clean driving licence is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career & suitable for a strong Store Manager, Cluster Manager or Multi - Site Manager ready for a new challenge!
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: