You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Working 40hrs each week Monday – Friday (some Saturdays maybe required) a successful candidate will be able to:
- Collect and deliver stock to store each day, following a set agenda to ensure 100% availability of product on shelf.
- Place orders for stores directly onto the Schwartz system, taking full responsibility for stock levels on shelf and secondary display in line with store targets.
- Manage relationships within the major supermarkets such as Tesco, ASDA and Morrisons and maintaining those relationships in RSMs absence.
- Use technologies provided to take the store contacts through presentations, sales figures, display opportunities and new product launches when required.
- Support training of New Starters to the RSM role
Schwartz has a unique route to market within the Grocery sector that requires individuals to:
- Have a positive “can-do approach” managing relationships and expectations.
- Thrive on working to and surpassing targets.
- Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
- Work as part of a wider team to drive business success.
- Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do.
- Be confident with technology
- Enjoy the physical elements of this role.
- Have the right to work in the UK and a UK bank account, as well as a full UK driving license
- Be able to manage their own time to meet the required deadlines.
- Be prepared to cover anywhere in the UK on occasions and when required.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Mccormick (UK) Ltd
The job: has been sent to: