You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Retail Assistant Manager
We are looking for Retail Assistant Managers who want to grow and develop with an innovative, forward thinking business. Our client pride themselves on the training they offer and if you are looking for development, this could be the company for you. This is a face to face Retail Assistant Manager role where you will be dealing with the customer’s queries and product enquiries from start to finish.
To be considered for the Retail Assistant Manager you will need the following skills & experience:
* Be an experienced retailer with a track record of beating sales targets
* You will need to have proven sales experience with a desire to improve the customer experience through your own actions and the development of the team’s skills
* You will need to have the capability of dealing with unhappy or difficult customers professionally and consistently following through to a satisfactory conclusion
* You will need to ensure that all commitments made to customers are realistic and achievable, seek guidance from Line Manager if appropriate
* You will have desire to grow the people around them on a day to day basis
* Supports the Manager in product knowledge training and general development of the team
* Assist with the induction, training and development of new recruits and the existing team
* In charge of giving feedback on the service that is observed and agrees training actions where improvement is necessary
* Willing to undertake personal development ready for future business growth
Salary £24,960 (£26,000 after probation) + great training, holiday, pension and progression.
The working hours for the Retail Assistant Manager you will work 5 days across 7 days covering the following hours: - Monday – Friday 8am-5pm, Sat 9am –5pm and Sun 10am –4pm on a rota basis
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
International Career Master
The job: has been sent to: